Senior Social Worker - Court Team – Sandwell, West Midlands - £34,106 - £39,002 per annum + plus market supplement of £2,500* and up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's & C's)
We have currently partnered with Sandwell trust in the West Midlands to provide Senior Social workers to their court team. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust. They are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
- Great transport links
- Position that provides great career enhancement
- Friendly and supportive team
- Supportive management
- Progression and Secondment opportunities
- Average caseload will be 18 per worker - looking to get this to 15
- Brand new offices and facilities - open plan, friendly teams and environment - Team events etc.
- Work flexibly and are open to discuss hours to suit you and us.
Senior Social Worker Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
- Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
- Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
- Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
As a Senior Social Worker, you must have:
- Experience in court work, permanency planning and adoption.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a pressured environment
- Be a supportive team player
- Excellent Time Management Skills in order to be able to work within court directed timescales
- Qualified Social Worker
- A current Enhanced DBS and to be registered with the HCPC
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you would like more information please email email@example.com