Social Worker - Looked After Children - Stockton on Tees - £25 per hour
Our Client requires an experienced social worker to join their Looked after Children Team as part of the integrated Looked after Children Service. The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children. You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
- Offers flexible working, incorporating consolidated working (e.g. working 9 out of 10 days (74 hours)
- Designated working area
- Free access to Stockton’s in-house training facilities (flexibility will be given for candidates to accrue working time utilised to attend any such course)
- Free on-site office car parking
- Opportunities for home working in line with service need
- Caseload management point system to indicate individual staff and team workloads.
- To reduce demands on Social Work time, designated admin provision is available, including effective typing support and a contracted resource provider to facilitate supervised contacts.
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:
- Completing all Looked After Children statutory requirements. This involves undertaking Single Assessments and ensuring Care Plans are completed and reviewed in a timely manner to ensure that children and young people’s needs are met.
- Being case accountable and engaging in direct work with children and young people as well as working closely with parents, carers and our multi-agency partners including health and education to ensure holistic packages of care and support for children and young people in our care are provided.
As a Social Worker, you must be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience of working with children and families in either a statutory or formal voluntary setting. Previous experience of working with Looked After Children would be desirable
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.