Team Manager - Family Safeguarding Team - Permanent - Hertfordshire - £45,591 - £48,531p/a
We are looking for a Social Work Team Manager who has a proven track record of effective leadership to manage a Family Safeguarding Team in Hertfordshire. This is an exciting time to be in the Family Safeguarding Service with other local authorities keen to mirror practice and the DfE beginning to roll out this award-winning Family Safeguarding model.
You will be required to travel to other HCC Sites. In light of this, a clean driving licence, the ability to drive and/or travel around the County is essential.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Annual market forces entitlement of £8,000
- Welcome payment of £1,000
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6,000 for those candidates who need to relocate
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Job duties as a Team Manager:
- Manage a range of casework under a CIN, CPP, LAC, PLO and within care proceedings
- Join the committed and passionate management team for the Family Safeguarding Service based at Farnham House.
- Responsibilities such as managing a multi-agency team of social workers and other professionals
- Undertaking group case supervision, delivering safeguarding services to vulnerable children on CIN and CP plans, case managing cases within the public and private law framework and being part of an innovated management team leading on implementing the Family Safeguarding model.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you MUST be/have:
- Social work qualified with HCPC registration
- Good understanding and experience of working with families on CIN and CP plans
- Experience of managing care proceedings
- The legal right to work in the UK
Closing Date: 27th May 2019
For more information please email email@example.com