Social Worker - Adult Services - Lewisham - £28 - £30 per hour
We require an Adults Social Worker to work in a Adult Services Team in Lewisham.
In this role you will be required to complete assessments and reviews of care plans and work with a range of service users including older people and people with physical disabilities. As a Adults Social Worker you must ideally have post-qualified experience of working in an adult services team.
Benefits as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
As an Adult Services Social Worker, you will be expected to:
- Deal with complex and varied cases
- Complete safeguarding inquiries
- Work with older people/people with physical disabilities
- Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
- Extensive post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.