Senior Practitioner - Adults Community Team - Gloucestershire - £38 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work in a Adults Community Team in Gloucestershire.
In this role as a you will manage a complex caseload and be responsible for dealing with complex safeguarding enquires.
Benefits as a Adults Community Senior Practitioner:
- Long term contract
- supportive management team
- friendly team
- flexible working
- great career development
- training provided
Responsibilities as a Adults Community Senior Practitioner:
- You will effectively supervise a team of qualified Social Workers (including other professionals as required) and other support staff to ensure adults and carers are supported in Southend on Sea to achieve their full potential.
- Promote critical reflection and lead in group work to ensure that the work environment is safe, responsive, flexible and emotionally capable.
- With the Team Manager, lead on developing community engagement, development and cohesion to effectively reduce the adults and families who are experiencing isolation, loneliness, marginalisation and disconnection.
- Working alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care and supporting interdependence with the community, you will support adults and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage.
- This post is crucial to the delivery of person-centred care assessments and supporting adults to remain as independent as possible and to support and supervise Social Workers within the team.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes