Social Worker - Children's Court Team - Buckinghamshire - Up to £38 per hour
Based in Aylesbury
We are looking for a senior social worker who is passionate about their role and who has a good standard of completion assessments, court statements and care plans.
For this role, it is required that the successful senior social worker must have experience of court work and giving evidence, and to hold sound knowledge of legislation and policies in respect of looked after children.
- Managed caseloads
- Flexible Working
- Supportive Team Manager
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Team that deals only with Court cases
- Must have previous CP experience
- Court Work
- Care planning safeguarding
- Assessment and referral / threshold
- CIN, CP, LAC
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.