Probation Officer - Probation Services - Colchester - £26 - £28 per hour
We are looking for a temporary Probation Officer to work in Colchester CRC.
In this role as a Probation Officer you will work with service users in courts, in the community and in custody to make communities safer. You interact with service users, victims, police and prison service colleagues on a regular basis.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Supporting service users
- Risk assessments
To assess and manage the risk posed by offenders to protect victims of crime and the general the public by:
- Providing information and advice to criminal courts, other criminal justice agencies and partner organisations
- Supervise offenders subject to community orders and licences and during custodial sentences
- Contribute to the management of risk
- Work with other agencies and groups to prevent crime and meet the needs of victims and offenders
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously a Probation Officer
- DipPS, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent probation/social work qualification.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.