Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Flintshire - Up to £32 per hour
We are currently looking for a qualified, experience Social Worker to provide support to child Protection Team in Flintshire, ensuring that their emotional, educational and social needs are met.
Thw purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive social work service in a variety of settings within a framework of relevant legislation and procedures, supporting children, young people, families and groups within the community. Social Workers will take responsibility for a caseload according to qualifications and experience. On this team, caseloads as low as 10 are available.
Benefits of this Social Worker position include:
- Great authority
- Progression and training opportunities for agency staff
- No more than 10 caseload
- Supportive management team.
- High pay rate
- CV enhancement
- Long term contracts available
You will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.