Probation Officer - Probation Services - Chippenham - £27 - £29 per hour
We are looking for a qualified Probation Officer to work in Chippenham CRC on a temporary basis.
In this role as a Probation Officer you will work with offenders aged 18 and over who have been either sentenced by the courts to a Probation Order, Community Service or Suspended Sentence Order. You will prepare pre-sentence reports for judges and magistrates in the courts and work with offenders in the community to reduce reoffending. You will also work in the prison providing interventions and assessing offenders to prepare them for release.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Weekly pay
- Very flexible working
- Supportive team
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Risk assessments
- Report writing
- Supporting service users
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously have worked as a Probation Officer
- DipPS, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent probation/social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.