Assistant Team Manager - Help and Protection - Buckinghamshire - Up to £41 per hour
Based in Amersham
We are looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join the Help and Protection team in Buckinghamshire. Applicants for this role are expected to be experienced in front line roles and have recent experience so they can hit the ground running. Buckinghamshire are offering flexible working.
- Competitive pay rate
- Career progression
- Supportive team
- Flexible working available
- Assisting the Team Manager to, manage and supervise a team including qualified, experienced Social Workers.
- To support the Team Manager in ensuring all referrals are appropriately assessed, reviewed and acted upon.
- To ensure the team provide a professional and high quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
- To be responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.