Approved Mental Health Practitioner x2 - Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust - £25 - £37 per hour
Based at Reaside Clinic
We have 2 new opportunities available across Birmingham and Solihull for an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to work in a Mental Health Foundation Trust.
In this role as a AMHP you will make evidence based decisions about emergency responses to the needs of service users and carers as assessed within the context of Mental Health Act assessments and mental health crises.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Training provided
Responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Provide a range of interventions to individuals who may be experiencing mental health crisis specific to service user need and where required make legally defensible decisions about the need for compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act.
- To adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care Professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
- AMHP Qualifications desirable not essential
- Need to have experience of writing tribunal reports
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes