Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - North Somerset - £28 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is needed for a Adults Care Locality Team in North Somerset.
In order to be successful Social Worker's must have front line adult social care work experience.You will also have previous care assessments, safeguarding, duty, able to visit clients in their own home, IT literate, able to work in a very busy team, able to deal with complex cases. This role provides statutory support to adults with care and support needs and their carers/families, which includes information and advice, assessment, support planning and safeguarding.complies with legal framework for social care in line with personalisation principles.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Flexibility from home
- Opportunity to work with varied clients
- Autonomous working
As a Adults Locality Social Worker, you will need to carry out:
- Eligibility assessments
- Support planning
- Safeguarding inquiries
- Long term professional support where appropriate
- Multi-disciplinary working
You MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.