Social Worker - Preparing for Adulthood Team - London Borough of Bexley - £30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Bexley for an experienced Social Worker for a Preparing for Adulthood Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will assess, monitor and review the social care needs of young people from age 14 years to 25 years, who have a learning disability or complex physical disabilities. You will be attending School Reviews and completing annual Adult Social Care support packages in and outside Bexley as allocated by the Operational Manager/supervisor and work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver appropriate social care services.
Benefits as a Preparing for Adulthood Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- On-site parking
Responsibilities as a Preparing for Adulthood Social Worker:
- Implement and co-ordinate individual care plans in conjunction with the client, their carers and professional colleagues, providing continual support and advice and monitoring as appropriate.
- Refer service users to social workers/care managers/occupational therapists/nursing staff where specific needs are identified during the assessment, review and/or supervision.
- Assist and support other professional colleagues, by undertaking specific tasks when requested by a supervisor, which may include arranging transport and escorting service users as necessary.
- Provide practical assistance, and signpost clients to other services when appropriate.
- Provide basic information about welfare benefits and other resources
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.