Social Worker - Reablement - Darlington - £25 per hour
My client in Darlington is looking for a reablement social worker to join the Adults' social services team. Candidates are expected to be fully qualified and experienced in adults' roles due to the nature of this role, being temporary.
- 6 month contract.
- Experience in strength based assessments/MCA/Safeguarding.
- Pay rate equivalent of £25 per hour.
Main duties include:
- Report writing and assessment
- Carrying out core assessments
- Developing care plans
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Carers assessment and support
- Benefit advice
- Carrying out Mental Capacity Assessments
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.