Social Worker - Children and Families - Durham - £25 per hour
The Children and Families team in Durham are looking for a social worker experienced in Children's services.
This team is primarily Child Protection but would also include Children in Need and Looked after Children. Successful social workers will need to have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases, Court Experience and recent assessment experience. They will need to have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children.
- The team is a 15+ service, & they work with Looked after young people, CIN 16+ and care leavers.
- The team is a mixed team of social workers and young person’s advisors.
- There is free parking onsite as well as flexible working on offer.
You will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme