Social Worker - Long Term Team - Newcastle - £32 per hour
The Long Term team in Newcastle are in need of a social worker to join on a temporary basis. They will need to have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children. They will need to be creative, motivated and demonstrate capacity to manage competing priorities and work under pressure. Key responsibilities will be to work within statutory guidelines. They will need to be capable of assessing needs and plan and deliver focused interventions in a timely way. The team is supported by a well-established management team. 2 years minimum experience within a frontline role is required for application.
- Long term contracts on offer.
- 6 month + assignments available.
- Capped caseloads of 16-24 for newly appointed social workers.
- All roles based at Allendale Road.
- Pay rate equivalent of £32 per hour.
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Care proceedings
- Court work
- Duty work
- Section 47s
- Initial and Core Assessments
- Placing children on the Child Protection Register
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
- Liaising with other professionals and agencies
- Core group meetings
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.