Team Manger - Children & Families - Bradford - £38 per hour
To be successful for this role, management experience is essential. This vacancy will involve managing a team of 7 social workers. My client in Bradford is looking for an experienced Children and Families social work team manager. This is an excellent post for any social worker to put on their CV and has clear progression opportunities.
- Excellent pay rate for an experienced manager
- Long contracts for strong performance
- Progression opportunities
- Parking near the office
- Bradford train stations within 5m walk
Duties as a Team Manager will include:
- Being responsible for assessing need and risk and agreeing early intervention packages for children with additional needs.
- Being responsible for the day to day management and supervision of team members
- Managing, monitoring and ensuring high professional standards of practice and performance in all areas of service delivery and from all members or the team
- Leading regular work and service allocation meetings
- Working with Heads of Service so that service and team priorities are met
- Offering support and advice to partner agencies to assist them in carrying out common assessments and to take on the role of lead professional
- Ensuring that services and packages provided for children and their families are in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
As a Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration (Social Worker)
- Post qualified experience
- Managerial experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.