AMHP Social Worker - Mental Health Service - Croydon - £35+ per hour
We require an AMHP Social Worker to work in a Mental Health Service in Croydon.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a social care perspective, within a multidisciplinary setting, to address the needs of adults with a mental illness, in both the community and hospital, under the terms of the Care Act 2014, the Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended by the Mental Health Act 2007) and other relevant legislation.
Benefits as a AMHP Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rated
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Key Responsibilities as a AMHP Social Worker:
- To hold continuing responsibility for a caseload including the most complex cases, and for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care plans for service users and their carers in accordance with the Care Programme Approach.
- These are Senior posts and staff are expected to supervise students, unqualified staff and qualified junior staff. They are also expected to assist the Team Manager in all aspects of staff and team performance.
- In addition to working with a complex caseload of adults with a mental illness, AMHP's are required work on a centralised rota to carry out Mental Health Act assessments on adults and children with: mental illness, learning disabilities, dementia and early onset presentations.
- To supervise a number of newly qualified social workers / mental health social workers and care coordinators from other backgrounds in their team, including taking responsibility for the continuing professional development of newly qualified social workers undertaking the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment programme.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes