Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Oldham - £25.02 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to come and work for Oldham within the Children's Services long term social work team. You will be joining the team at a time of transformation and great investment into services for children and social work practice.
Working within a small social work team, being case accountable for a complex and challenging case load of children and young people and completing all necessary statutory requirements within child protection and care planning processes.
You will take the lead on championing the voice of children. The work will include undertaking assessments, direct work with children and families, and formulating and implementing SMART plans.
You will be encouraged to implement creative and innovative methods and models of social work practice through the regularity of case supervision and critical reflective supervision.
The role will include support toward your own development through a range of learning and development opportunities which will enhance and promote best practice. We welcome you to join our team to be an integral part of our future developments in improving services for children and families.
- Strong Team
- Supportive Management
- Regular Supervision
- Friendly & Diverse Team
- Manageable Caseload
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Potential Long Term Contract
- Mileage Expenses
- Great Transport Links
- Good Car Parking
The ideal Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme