Independent Reviewing Officer - Looked After Children/Child Protection - St Helen's - £35ph
The role of IRO has become available in a LAC/CP service for my client in St Helen's. Applicants must have significant previous experience of the IRO and Safeguarding Chair role. To co-ordinate and chair complex multi-agency meetings within the required timescales to ensure children are safeguarded and their welfare is promoted in all circumstances.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long term contracts available
- CV enhancement
- Free parking
- To chair Looked After Children meetings, Child Protection Conferences and other Safeguarding meetings
- To develop and ensure good and consistent practice for Looked After Children and Safeguarding
- To provide consultation and advice on all Safeguarding and LAC issues
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.