Team Manager - Safeguarding - Bolton - £35ph
Our client in a busy Bolton team requires an experienced Team Manager to join their fast paced Safeguarding team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of dealing with a mixture of assessments including Child Protection, Children in Need, Looked after Children and Public Law Outlines.
- We offer good management support, managers are based in the same building and are available for informal discussions/supervision in addition to formal supervision. Ofsted stated “
- The skill and experience of first line managers is recognised and highly valued by social workers and is a key factor in contributing to the experienced and largely permanent workforce.”
- Our social workers are passionate about working with children and families and supportive to one another.
- On-site parking
- Candidates must have experience of managing Social Workers and demonstrate understanding and evidence of working in childrens Safeguarding Service. Organisation of long term children services involvement, including children subject to safeguarding plans, children in need, care proceedings and adoption.
- Extensive knowledge an understanding of child care law and practice
- Evidence based practice in children’s social care
- Knowledge and evidence of management
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.