Team Manager - Adults Locality Team - Dorset - £35 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Dorset for a Team Manager to work in a Adults Locality Team. In this role you will be leading on Learning Disabilities and Older People.
In this role you will provide oversight to the team to ensure the service provided is consistent and effective. You will be based in Spelthorne, supporting the manager to deliver high quality personalised adult social care and supporting timely, safe and effective support. You must have significant post qualification experience, including some management experience in a social care setting and be able to demonstrate good understanding of both the health and social care agendas. A key accountability of the role is developing staff practice and therefore applicants must be able to demonstrate evidence of providing effective professional supervision to less experienced colleagues.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rate
- Flexibility from home
- Opportunity to work with varied clients
- Autonomous working
You will need to have carried the following as a Adults Locality Team Manager:
- Eligibility assessments
- Support planning
- Safeguarding inquiries
- Long term professional support where appropriate
- Multi-disciplinary working
You MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.