Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - Birmingham - £30 - £37 per hour
We require an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work in a Mental Health Service in Birmingham.
In this role you will provide a range of interventions to individuals who may be experiencing mental health crisis specific to service user need and where required make legally defensible decisions about the need for compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Autonomous worker
- Laptop provided
- Immediate starts offered
- Excellent support structure
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
As an Approved Mental Health Practitioner you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
- Warranted as a AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.