Operations Manager - Youth Offending Team - Sutton - £36 - £39 per hour
We are looking for a youth offending Operations Manager to join Sutton YOT on a temporary basis.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and practice of a multi-agency group of staff within the Youth Offending Team (YOT). The YOT works with young people aged 10 to 17 who are either at risk of offending or are already in the youth justice system. Your supervisory role will involve developing practice across the team, ensuring that work is completed to a uniform high standard and that policies and procedures are fully implemented, whilst ensuring that young people receive a high quality service.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Operations Manager:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
- Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Youth Offending Operations Manager include:
- Being responsible for case allocation, first stage complaints and introducing changes to operational working practice
- Undertaking direct line management and supervising casework staff through performance management framework and submitting annual appraisals
- Setting targets and deadlines and supporting staff to achieve these through regular supervision, needs led training and quality assurance mechanisms
- Safeguarding young people who live or access services within the area
- Ensuring that all interventions are conducted within an anti-discriminatory framework, taking into account issues such as race, gender, culture, language, sexual orientation, religion, age and disability
- Certifying the deployment of resources maximises the effectiveness of the service, meets the demands of the youth and crown court, the youth justice board's national standards and local performance targets.
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously worked in a Senior Youth Offending role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of youth work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each youth officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.