Social Worker - Part Time -Learning Disabilities - Westminster - £28 - £30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in Learning Disabilities Team in Westminster.
In this role Social Worker's must have a good knowledge of Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding legislation. You will ideally have previous experience as a community/learning disabilities social work experience in community settings. The successful candidate needs to have community experience in working with people with a learning disability and have a social work qualification.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
The role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker includes:
- To be responsible for the case management of complex cases of people with a learning disability.
- To carry out reviews of established care packages of people with a learning disability.
- To offer guidance and support that empowers people with a learning disability to make informed choices.
- Take part in the duty rota.
- Take part in safeguarding process when required.
- HCPC registration experience
- Previous LD experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.