Experienced Social Worker - Older People - Brent - £32 per hour
We require a Social Worker to work in a Older People's Team in Brent.
In this Older People's role you will be completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive care packages available within adult services. Successful Social Workers must have previous experience working with elderly people in a statutory social work role.
Benefits as Older People Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Responsibilities as a Older People's Social Worker:
- Working as a Social Worker on the Older Persons Team
- Key tasks to undertake Care Act assessments
- Develop support plans
- Increase independence
- Provide supportive packages of care within the community
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.