Social Worker - Adults Urgent Response - Islington - £30 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Urgent Response Team in Islington.
This is a frontline post where the successful Senior Practitioner in the Urgent Response and Screening Team will screen all safeguarding, merlins, fail visit, crisis intervention, emergency placement and assessments where care has broken down. managing social workers and sometimes going out on assessments as well as working through waiting list.
Benefits as a Urgent Response Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Urgent Response Social Worker:
- Participate in multidisciplinary team discussions about patients and plan their on-going intervention with the medical and therapy team.
- Evaluating the initial assessment form and processes as this is a project post with scope to review and change post as necessary.
- Post holder does not need to hold a complex case load or manage any safeguarding case
- Carrying out initial assessments to identify care and support needs and translate those into a care plan as well as assess if there is a need for any onward referral for equipment provision, nursing intervention, pharmacist support, physiotherapist review or occupational therapist assessment.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.