Social Worker - Looked after Children - Warrington - £26.88 per hour
We are currently looking for a qualified, experience Social Worker to provide support to looked after children and young people in Warrington, ensuring that their emotional, educational and social needs are met.
You will be a registered social worker who has experience of working in a Looked After Children team.
Experienced children's social worker for a children in care team, need social worker who are two years qualified plus and have experience working with children in care.
Benefits of this Social Worker position include:
- Good authority
- Competitive rate of pay
- CV enhancement
- Long term contracts available
As a Children Looked After Social Worker your duties will include:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.