Social Worker - Children & Families Team - Warrington - £25.02 per hour
It's an exciting time to be joining Children Social Care in Warrington, as we’re in the process of implementing a new approach to social work. We’re investing heavily in our social work teams, ensuring they’re equipped with effective evidence based approaches to work with children and families, ensuring caseloads are manageable, and ensuring all our social workers are provided with strong reflective supervision.
As part of our new approach we’ve created a number of new teams across our services. This means we now have a number of social work vacancies across our Children in Need and Permanence Services.
We are looking for passionate and committed social workers, to join us in Warrington. So if you want to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children and young people with relationship based practice at the heart of everything you do, then come and join us in Warrington where we are passionate about our work with children and families.
We have high aspirations for our children and welcome those who share our ambition. So whether you’re about to embark on your ASYE, or you’re looking for a new challenge in your career we want to hear from you.
Enhanced DBS clearance is required.
- Strong Team
- Supportive Management
- Regular Supervision
- Friendly & Diverse Team
- Manageable Caseload
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Potential Long Term Contract
- Mileage Expenses
- Great Transport Links
- Good Car Parking
You will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme