Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Hillingdon - £28 per hour
We require a experienced Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work in a Mental Health Team in Hillingdon.
In this role you will be working within a multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team base, candidate will, with supervision and advice, care manage a caseload of service users using the Care Programme Approach policy and practice guidelines for Hillingdon.
As a Mental Health Social Worker you will undertake the tasks of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment, negotiating for and co-ordinating the application of resources and seeking modification of attitudes or behaviour when required. The caseload may include the most vulnerable service users or those with the most complex problems and he/she may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the safety of service users, their carers or others in emergency situations
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- On-site parking
As an Adults Social Worker in a Mental Health Team, you will be:
- Working within an integrated mental health team
- Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
- Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
- Writing mental health act reports
- THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE AN AMHP - Manager will consider an experienced QSW with Strong Mental Health Experience within the last year.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.