Social Worker - Learning Disabilities (part-time) - Lambeth - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker with experience managing complex caseloads in a Learning Disability setting.
In this role successful candidate must have a good understanding of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding legislation would be beneficial. Previous experience of working with adults who have learning disabilities is ideal also.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and training opportunities
- Excellent management
As a Learning Disability Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Carry out assessments, reviews and implementing care plans dealing with safeguarding cases
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Commission the use of services
- Keep up to date records
- Attend team meetings
- Undertake mental capacity assessments
- HCPC registration
- A full, UK license
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.