Social Worker - Disabilities and Older People - Lambeth - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Disabilities and Older People's Team in Lambeth.
In this tole as a Social Worker you will be completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive packages of care within adult services. You must have post-qualified experience within an older persons and/or physical disabilities team.
Benefits as a Disabilities & Older People Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
As a Older People & Disabilities Social Worker you must be able to:
- Carry out assessments or inquiries and plan a safeguard response
- Build effective working relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
- Help the service users to improve their circumstances
- Promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion
- Be the lead professional in collaborative work situations where a social work perspective is needed
- Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
As a qualified Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- A UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.