Senior Social Worker - Children in Need - Harrow - £35 per hour
Harrow have a vacancy for a successful candidate to be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings
Significant recent experience of qualified social work in Child Protection plus Court work is a must for this role. This is a full-time position.
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Council rated good by OFSTED
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have direct Children In Need experience
- Excellent report writing skills are essential
- Child protection and court work
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.