Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP x2 roles! - Emergency Duty Team - South Gloucestershire - £38 per hour
We require an AMPH to work in a Emergency Duty Team in South Gloucestershire.
This role is covering the out of hours Emergency Duty Team. An AMHP qualification is required. Contract is on a casual / flexible hours where offered out, however we may consider someone on a regular fixed arrangement up to full time.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Can offer both ad hoc or regular shifts
- Training provided
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
As a Approved Mental Health Practitioner you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
- Warranted as a AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.