Best Interest Assessor - Adults Service - Bradford - £30 per hour
The Adults' social service in Bradford are looking for a Best Interests Assessor.
This role plays a critical role in safeguarding the rights of the most vulnerable members of our community. Our client is looking for an exceptional and experienced Best Interests Assessor to join us, and make an important contribution to this statutory work.
Benefits of the role:
- High pay rate
- 6 month contract with scope for extension
- Specialist role
To be considered for this role as Best Interest Assessor, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme