Social Worker / AMHP - Rough Sleepers Initiative - Lambeth - £33 per hour
Our client in Lambeth are seeking to appoint an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to work specifically with our rough sleepers in the borough. As an AMHP, you will undertake social care assessments, care and support planning, placement and MHA/MCA work. You will also work both within the wider mental health team and in partnership with the outreach team to provide support to people on the streets.
As a AMHP you will be knowledgeable in recent legal and practice issues in particular, local authority duties under the Mental Health and Care Acts, possess good communication skills and demonstrate a resourceful approach to managing multi-disciplinary mental health case-work. This is an exciting opportunity with a varied workload for an AMHP with an interest in working with rough sleepers and homelessness.
Benefits as a AMHP:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
As an Approved Mental Health Practitioner you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
- Warranted as a AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.