Senior Social Worker - Adult Social Care - Medway County - £32 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Adults Social Care Team in Medway.
In this role as a Senior Social Worker you will work within organisational policy and legislative requirements including The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Mental health Act. Successful candidates will ideally have previous statutory adult services experience.
Benefits as a Adults Senior Social Worker:
- Market Leading Pay Rate
- Flexible Working
- Long Term Contract
Responsibilities as a Adults Senior Social Worker:
- To contribute to the delivery of highly effective adult services in an efficient manner. The service is delivered using a strengths based, personalised approach.
- To work closely with colleagues within the council and partners ensuring that person centred outcomes are met in ways which utilise available resources as effectively as possible.
- To work autonomously within the role, demonstrating expert and effective practice in complex situations managing higher levels of risk.
- Offer expertise within the organisation.
- Undertake the supervision of other staff to ensure practice development.
- All staff working in the department have a responsibility for promoting and supporting the Council's policies and procedures for safeguarding. You should ensure that you carry out your duties and work at all times in a way that ensures the safeguarding and welfare of service users.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.