Senior Practitioner - Mental Health Recovery Team - Newham - £32 per hour
We require a Senior Practitioner to work in a Mental Health Recovery Team in Newham.
In this role as a Senior Practitioner you will be supervising 3 Social Workers and dealing with complex care and forensic cases. This post offers the opportunity to work intensely with service users in crisis undertaking assessments in the community and developing plans of care as part of a strong multi disciplinary team. You will be responsible for leading care and treatment interventions and supervising junior staff in the delivery of care.
Benefits as a Mental Health Recovery Senior Practitioner:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
As a Mental Health Recovery Senior Practitioner, you will be:
- Working within an integrated mental health team
- Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
- Writing mental health act reports
- Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Familiarity with the Mental Health Act
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.