Independent Reviewing Officer/CP Chair - Devon - £41 per hour
Based in Exeter
The post holder will be responsible for effectively chairing reviews.
The work independently of operational or line management but in partnership with Children and Young People's Service to undertake specialist tasks in Child Protection and Children in Care.
To provide a monitoring and auditing role in relation to multi-agency practice which will contribute to service improvement, quality assurance, performance management, training and development.
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent career opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- relevant demonstrable experience in statutory social work with children and families
- experience of multi-agency CIC services;
- experience of chairing meetings in a social care setting;
- experience of supporting social workers
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.