2x Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Cornwall - £28 per hour
Based at royal cornwall hospital
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Cornwall.
As a Social Worker You will have a lead role in promoting the highest standards of practice for Wandsworth residents, admitted to the acute hospital. Your primary role will be to ensure that service users are discharged safely and timely from hospital, ensuring that assessed needs are met in accordance with The Care Act 2014.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive management team
- Training provided
Responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Working in an acute General Hospital discharge setting
- Directly working with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence
- Producing clear and analytical assessments which identify eligible needs of service users
- Working independently, while planning & prioritising caseloads
- Developing, monitoring and reviewing independence / support plans that reflect service user and carer choice and control, promote and maximise independence, social inclusion and personal responsibility, and continue to meet eligible needs
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.