Social Worker - Child Protection - Hertford - £28 per hour
Hertfordshire County are looking for a Social Worker for the Family Safeguarding Team based in County Hall, Hertford. Applicants must have experience of court work in order to apply for this role.
The suitable candidate will need to have extensive Children's experience with a keen interest to be a part of the "Family Safeguarding" way of working. You will be working collaboratively with multi-agencies to deliver the best outcomes for children and their families.
- Stable local authority with high proportion of permanent staff
- Good travel and transport links
- Systemic way of working
- Capped case loads
- Free parking
- Work iPads
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.