Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Newham - £35 per hour
A senior social worker in Child Protection is required to start as soon as possible on my client's team in Newham. Our client is looking for a high quality social worker who will be able to work on long-term cases in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include conducting Core Assessments and working with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. You will also be taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings. Our work to safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
- Free Training opportunities
- Free parking
- Long Term Contract
- Good transport links
- Act as the lead agency (with the Police) for Child Protection
- Carry out in-depth assessments of need and risk
- Support and help families in the short term in caring for their children
- Work with families and other agencies to reduce risk of harm
- Co-ordinate packages of support for children with complex needs
- Go to court when needed to safeguard children
- Make plans for the care of children who cannot live at home
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.