Social Worker - Safeguarding (Achieving for Children) - Kingston - Up to £34 per hour
My client in Kingston is looking for a proactive social worker who is a team player, supportive of peers, and dedicated to families. This role is for a Safeguarding team and requires applicants to have previous post-qualified experience in front line teams.
- Caseloads are an average of 15 children.
- Signs of Safety, 2 days training provided.
- Competitive pay
- Located in the centre of Kingston, but covering Richmond and Kingston areas.
- Laptop and phone provided.
- Managing CP and CIN cases, with all visits, meetings and reports to be completed on time.
- Working closely with professionals and wider services to bring about sustainable change.
- Must have recent experience of working within safeguarding. Court experience is preferable.
- Team also works cases within care proceedings until final order, so experience of LAC is also beneficial.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.