Team Manager - Targeted Response Team - Permanent - Haringey - £49,464 - £54,597p/a
Haringey is home to approximately 250,000 people and has a growing population of 0-19 year olds. They are looking for an experienced social work Team Manager to manage a Targeted Response Team.
The Targeted Response Team sits within the Early Help Service. Early Help works holistically with families and seeks to ensure that children, young people, families and communities are supported and empowered to find their own solutions to be better able to cope with future needs and challenging situations as they arise. These outcomes will be achieved by working collaboratively with organisations and communities across a range of settings.
The Targeted Response Team provides more intensive support to families, children and young people who are on the edge of care, youth crime, gang involvement, substance misuse and Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE). The team also includes specialist workers in domestic abuse, child/adult mental health and substance misuse.
We require an experienced, collaborative, individual with a proven ability to establish, oversee and quality assure Early Help services which deliver excellent outcomes for children, young people and families as well as the ability to establish and sustain partnership working relationships, implement new policies, practices and procedures and related change management activities. You will be responsible for the management of two Senior Practitioners.
Benefits of this Permanent role:
- Retention payments
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Generous annual leave
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high standards of social care is given to Haringey children & families
- Making sure your service meets agreed levels of care and targets
- Being a part of complex case decisions
- Liaising with other professionals and/or statutory agencies
- Providing professional support and guidance for social workers in your team
- Supporting colleagues as part of a duty system
You must have:
- A social work qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous management experience of a children's social work team
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd June 2019
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org