Social Worker - Assessment Team - Kirklees - £25-£26 per hour
Currently looking for a social worker to join the assessment in Kirklees. As a member of a team, the jobholder is responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carers’ needs, arranging and/or delivering services to meet these needs and reassessing needs as appropriate. The jobholder will be responsible for the day to day management of those cases for which they are the named worker. Social Workers will intervene with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect; to help individuals, families and groups to sustain and develop their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try to prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Rates
- Opportunities for long term advancement
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.