Best Interest Assessor - DOLS - North Lincolnshire - £30 per hour
We require a experienced Social Worker / Best Interest Assessor to work in an Adults' team in North Lincolnshire.
In this role the ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered.
Benefits of the role:
- High pay rate
- Specialist role
- Long term contract to help clear a large back log of assessments
- Rare opportunity
Experience required as a DoLS Best Interest Assessor:
- Experience and knowledge in undertaking BIA assessments and presenting cases in court
- Experience of working effectively and independently within a multi-disciplinary context, initiating appropriate statutory action
- Able to undertake challenging and high risk assessments, identifying degrees of priority and urgency, accurately applying legal reasoning and making sound professional judgements, keeping and maintaining high quality records on the case recording system
- Able to analyse conflicting information, giving appropriate weighting in decision making
- Able to act as an independent practitioner.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Previously worked as a Best Interest Assessor
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes