Team Manager - Child in Need - Blackpool - £40 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity within Blackpool's safeguarding service which will cover management of predominately CIN case/teams. These management positions will have a broad base of social work front-line / management experience and ability to work in a solution focused and utilise restorative approach to work with children and families. These post will also work with partner agencies in establishing a multi-disciplinary approach to families and social work intervention.
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV enhancement
- Long term contracts available
- Progression opportunities
Duties as a CIN Team Manager:
- Undertake and document regular supervision about casework, professional and business issues, directly and with assistance from the Advanced / Senior Practitioner, for all members of the team
- Ensure that all referrals are responded to in a prompt and timely manner and that children most in need are prioritized and responded to appropriately
- Make sure that every child for whom the team is responsible has an up to date and outcome focused plan
- Ensure that every child for whom the team is responsible is visited and monitored in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards
- Chair all appropriate meetings with parents/carers, children/young people and other professionals
- Ensure that written notes of the outcome and decisions are distributed promptly.
- Be responsible for the content and quality of all reports submitted on behalf of the team including reports to Child Protection Conferences, Child Looked After Reviews, Court hearings etc.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.