Social Worker - Forensic Mental Health - Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - £28 per hour
We have a unique opportunity available in Oxleas for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Forensic Mental Health Team.
This post offers the opportunity to work intensely with service users in crisis undertaking assessments in the community and developing plans of care as part of a strong multi disciplinary team. You will be responsible for leading care and treatment interventions and supervising junior staff in the delivery of care.
Benefits as a Forensic Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Forensic Social Worker:
- Being responsible for managing a complex case load working with people who have mental health problems
- Completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage
- Conducting risk assessment and risk management
- Participating in multi-disciplinary working with service users
- Attendance at clinical team meetings, conferences and CPA reviews
- Contribute to the preparation and attendance o of reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals and appeals to MH Act Independent Hospital Managers
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously worked in Forensic Mental Health
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.