Hospital Social Worker - Hospital Team - Telford - £30 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Team in Telford.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting. As a Social Worker you must have post-qualified experience within adult services and hospital team/s as well as excellent knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding Act.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Highest pay rate in area
- Flexible working
- Long contract
As an Hospital Social Worker you will:
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user's carers
As a Social Worker will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
- Experience working in a hospital as a qualified Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.