Probation Officer - Probation Services - Taunton - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a temporary Probation Officer to join Somerset CRC working in both the Bridgend and Taunton office.
In this role as a Probation Officer you will work with offenders aged 18 and over who have been either sentenced by the courts to a Probation Order, Community Service or Suspended Sentence Order. You will prepare pre-sentence reports for judges and magistrates in the courts and work with offenders in the community to reduce reoffending.
Pay rate £28-30 LTD with the potential of a four day week and/or 4 days in office one at home
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
Duties as Probation Officer:
- Supporting service users
- Managing/assessing risk
- Report writing
You MUST be:
- Qualified as a Probation Officer
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.